D.I.S.C. Communication Styles
A fun and eye-opening workshop that's guaranteed to draw your team together as you discover why you work, communicate, and live the way you do.
You Will Learn
- The importance of self-awareness
- The dominant communication style of each team member
- The 4 basic communication styles
- D – Dominance
- I – Influence
- S - Steadiness
- C – Conscientiousness
- Strengths and weaknesses of each communication style
- How to relate to other communication styles
- Best ways to motivate, praise and give feedback to each communication style
- Improved teamwork
- Team members will understand what is important to others when communicating.
- Reduced stress on the job
- Team members will feel the freedom to be themselves and communicate when the job or others are creating stress.
- Increased job satisfaction
- Team members will understand why they like or dislike parts of their role. They will know how to talk about it and understand why they may feel that way.
- Deepened self-awareness
- Team members will adjust to other communication styles and create better team work.