The 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team®
Do you want team members who take initiative to solve problems, encourage each other, communicate well, and work toward one goal?
This entertaining and thought-provoking workshop helps team members be more engaged and effective.
"Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare."
- Patrick Lencioni
You Will Learn
- How to use vulnerability to create trust
- The benefits of healthy conflict
- How to increase your team's commitment
- How to take personal responsibility and understand the power you possess
- That collective results are more important than individual goals
- Increased proactive engagement in problem solving
- Team members will understand their ability and responsibility to take action.
- Reduction in unproductive conflict
- Team member conflict will result in improved relationships and productivity.
- Unleashed creativity
- When team members value vulnerability, it increases creativity and commitment to team goals