The 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team®
Based on the best-selling book by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, this series of 3 workshops utilizes a personal assessment to measure how your team and the individuals in it score across categories of trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
Team Members Will Discover
- How their team scores compare to other organizations across the country as it relates to the 5 Behaviors
- Their teams strengths and weaknesses in each of the 5 behaviors
- How to use vulnerability to create trust
- The strategy behind healthy conflict
- The impact of high-level commitment to their company and to each other
- That personal responsibility strengthens a team
- That collective results are more important than individual goals
- The assessment builds on their DiSC profile to reveal strengths and weaknesses in relation to the 5 Behaviors
The 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Workshop Includes
- Online 5 Behaviors assessment for each team member
- A long-form report for each team member combined with a team report which drives the interaction of the workshop
- Facilitation by a 5 Behaviors certied instructor
- Handouts organized in an individualized binder
- Engaging video and visual illustrations
- Post-implementation meeting
- Follow up assessment and workshop to measure your team's progress
What are the 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team?
One of the main ways that we help to communicate the need for healthy communication and cooperation in the workplace is through our teaching of the five behaviors of a cohesive team system. This system helps to teach your team the most efficient ways to communicate and cooperate in the workplace. This level of cooperation is imperative to the success of your organization, and the 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team lessons can help you get there.
Your team will start from the beginning, with lessons that relate to the importance of personal responsibility when it comes to your function in the business. We want to teach your team what it means to take ownership of their results, whether they are good or bad. It helps to build professional character when you take charge of what you produce.
Your staff will dive into the importance of commitment to their team and business when it comes to everyday functions. Being part of a team allows you the opportunity to fill a space in a group of people that will achieve beneficial results for your company. Your employees will work with the understanding that they are working for more than just themselves.
Dealing with conflict in a healthy and productive manner is one of the major points of the system. A workplace where every issue stays bottled up and festers is a breeding ground for further conflict down the line. It is best to learn how to handle it respectfully, with the goal of moving forward.
It is imperative that your team trusts each other when you are moving into any project with your customers. We can teach your team how to show appreciation and offer the support that is necessary in order to make your goals achievable.
At the end of the day, what you want to see with your business are the results. But, it takes an entire team of people that are on the same page when it comes to their expectations and goals, in order to make sure that you can reach the results that you want. The 5 Points system of professional education helps to ensure that everyone is on the same page. Your business can succeed with a bunch of people that are striving towards a common goal.
The most crucial aspect of the five-point system is that your employees will learn exactly what type of learner and servicer they are. It can break down their character and help them on the path towards self-awareness in their workplace. This level of understanding can help your staff achieve their goals with efficiency and assist them in their productivity.
Teamwork is extremely important when it comes to dealing with any individual project in a business. Whether you have ten employees, or one hundred, it is to your benefit to make sure that everyone is on the same page when it comes to how you function as an organization.
Get in Touch Today
When businesses focus on their employees and their culture, they tend to find success. Reach out to us today and get a quote for our workshop on workplace culture and cohesion today!